Thursday, December 31, 2015

LEMMY .........

I was for a lose of words.. when I heard the news of Lemmy passing away a few days .. I happen to be online when it was first posted up.. At first I thought it was not true ,,but a few minutes later it was reality ... SO glad I got to see Motorhead so many times since the early 1980's. I have played a lot of shows and been to a lot of shows ..and MOTORHEAD was the Loudest Fucking Band I ever saw ,, It was in San Francisco at the Haze Theatre with my friends Machine Head opening the show ,, about 1994-95. So Loud ,, so many of my friends have said the same thing over the years,, I never stood in a room where I could see the hairs on my arms move with the sound.. I remember there sound man was smoking like 10 cigarettes  at once ,, No Joke .... We lost Phil last month and now we Lost Lemmy ,,, Thank you for everything you brought to this world ....... 







No comments:

Post a Comment