Tuesday, January 28, 2014

New RoboCop

I sure hope the Robocop movie is good. I have been watching the original 3 movies lately . They where cool ,, the 3rd one was not to good. But loved the first 2. So before I buy any of the new toys,, I will wait and see how the movie is before the I bring any in. Might just suck ,,, So I wait…. 
The RoboCop 1.0 Play Arts Kai Action Figure keeps much of the original design, but includes some remarkable refinements from the 2014 remake. Recognizable to fans both old and new, the silver and black paintwork has been recreated with a slightly sharper, more modern look than the 1987 design. RoboCop 1.0 comes with Taser, machine gun, and Beretta weapons, and he has a special attachment part for his thigh. By utilizing the interchangeable gun parts, you can pose this 9 1/2-inch tall figure on the included display stand with the holster open or closed!

No comments:

Post a Comment